Sunday, August 10, 2008

Primal instinct......


When in Rome.....as we walked along at the zoo on Friday, I look back to my Bella straggler. She's distracted easily, and has very short little legs. And now she has taken her shirt off and is struggling to get her skirt off. One of the Japanese tourists is hurrying their child past the indecent exposure and I know it is going to be difficult to remedy this situation. So I do what any good mother does in such situation -I reward poor behavior with a bribe. If you want shave ice you have to have your clothes on. Don't want it, clothes on. Bella says matter of factly. Ok, Lily lets go get shave ice. Want it, shave ice! Bella runs after us pulling her shirt over her little red noggin. Inside out, and backwards- but ON! Little steps, little steps.

No comments: